SVA Certified Public Accountants
SVA Trio of Experts Share the Latest Business Impacts
JUST ADDED: Final details on the new pandemic stimulus plan and the impact on your business!
It’s a St. Patrick’s Day webinar from SVA! And no, you don’t need the luck o’ the Irish to benefit. If you’ve attended one of our webinars in the past, you know the SVA team continually monitors the flow of legislative and tax information both locally and nationally. In keeping with our goal to educate and inform, our next webinar will feature up-to-the-minute details. The topics are ever-evolving, but here is what we know will be on the agenda:
• NEW! Extension of some credit opportunities
• NEW! Biden’s $1.9 Trillion Pandemic Plan
• New PPP Loan opportunities for small businesses
• Status of forgiven PPP Loans non-taxability in WI
• Employee Retention Credit opportunities
• Most recent updates for business owners emerging this month
• Q&A opportunity to get your top-of-mind questions answered
Nancy, Eric, and Dan are looking forward to another virtual business discussion. Sign up now to stay informed!
Dan Glomski, CPA, ABV, CVA, MST | Principal
Eric Trost, CPA, MST | Principal
Nancy Mehlberg, CVB, EA | Principal