Join the Fitchburg Chamber and Spectrum Reach on Tuesday, April 13th from 10:00am-10:45am for Marketing Mission: Google Analytics Simplified: How to Quickly Find the Marketing Answers You Need. Google Analytics is a powerful free tool that tracks how people find your website, what pages they view, and what actions they take on your site. But Google Analytics is also REALLY complex.
In this presentation you will learn the following fundamentals to help you get more out of Google Analytics in less time:
• How to set up Google Analytics on your website
• What types of data Google Analytics collects and how it is collected
• What to do BEFORE you open your Google Analytics
• How data is organized within Google Analytics reports
• The top reports to get you started
• Business questions that can be answered using Google Analytics
Kyle Akerman is a Google Analytics Consultant in Chicago who loves helping marketers find data insights that lead to smarter business decisions.
Kyle’s goal is to help businesses do better measurement marketing.
For fun, Kyle DJs for Chicago community radio station CHIRP Radio (CHIRPradio.org and WCXP-LP 107.1 FM). Kyle also loves improv and stand-up comedy.
For bite-sized Google Analytics tips you can sign up for Kyle's weekly Analytics Email Newsletter here: https://kyleakerman.com/newsletter/
• Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/kyleakerman/
The Fitchburg Chamber Visitor + Business Bureau connects you with industry professionals across all marketing platforms, shares real time tools and tips to effectively market your business and your personal and professional brand.