Join us, September 20th, for the 1st annual Madison Brewery Bike Race! There is no marked course - just get from one brewery to the other and back as fast (or slow) as you can. *Race for time or ride for fun.
How it works:
- Choose your team: Fitchrona Flyers (start/finish at Hop Haus Brewing) or Rimrock Riders (start/finish at Delta Beer Lab).
- Drink a beer at Brewery A, ride to Brewery B for a beer, ride back to Brewery A for a beer and finish. Time starts when you finish your first pint and ends when you arrive back at Brewery A.
- Riders may begin their race anytime after 11:00 am and must finish by 7:00 pm on race day.
- Prizes awarded to the fastest 3 finishers on each team. 1st $50 value, 2nd $30 value, 3rd $20 value
- The team with the fastest average time will win a sweet trophy to be displayed at the winning brewery for the coming year.
- Cost: $25 in advance; $30 race day registration
- What you get: 3 beers + a nice ride + loads of fun
*Riders must obey all traffic laws and consume alcohol responsibly. Riders must wear a mask while indoors and practice social distancing per state and county health mandates.