“Crossing the coronavirus chasm” is the theme of the conference, where ‘treps from around the state will showcase their innovations, services and technologies. Six strategic panel tracks ” will appeal to entrepreneurs in all stages. Detailed panel information is now posted at witrepsconference.com.
Produced by the Tech Council, the Entrepreneurs’ Conference is one of the largest events for entrepreneurs and early stage investors in the Upper Midwest.
Other highlights will include:
- Keynote by Brian Pinkerton, chief architect of Siri at Apple
- Diligent Dozen: Top 12 finalists from the Governor’s Business Plan Contest will have presentations available to watch online in the week preceding June 4th.
- Ken Hendricks Memorial “Seize the Day” 2020 award winner to be announced!
- Governor’s Business Plan Contest awards ceremony with category winners, a grand prize winner, a “Bright New Idea” award and a new “People’s Choice” award this year
- Virtual interactive exhibitor booths from more than 40 Wisconsin companies including the City of Fitchburg Economic Development Team
- A presentation by the winner of the Wisconsin YES! youth business plan contest, and;
- Plenty of chances to network with 1:1 virtual private meeting times, “Birds of a Feather” breakout sessions in the afternoon and so much more!