Licensed Massage Therapist – Evening and Weekend Pay Incentive
Are you looking for a flexible career in an inclusive environment that values your work/life balance? At Kneaded Relief, you will join a nationally recognized spa that has consistently won Best of Madison awards as well as other local favorite awards throughout our 24 years in business. We are tucked into a serene corner of Fitchburg, away from the hustle and bustle of the city and on the edge of a beautiful, restored prairie that induces tranquility and relaxation before even entering the spa.
We offer everything you need to grow your career: all supplies and linens are provided, scheduling and marketing is taken care of by our administrative team, and you are left to focus on what matters most – our guest! We are locally owned by a Licensed Massage Therapist and Licensed Esthetician, so our leadership comes from a place of understanding, not an out-of-touch corporation.
As a massage therapist at Kneaded Relief, you will be expected to customize each massage based on individual client needs and provide professional recommendations for each guest’s treatment plan. Our team environment means everyone works together to find the best solution for a guest so that their treatment plan can be realized to the best of our ability.
We have therapists that have been with us for over 10 years and who are trained in many different modalities like Swedish, deep tissue, trigger point, neuromuscular, myofascial release and more. You will learn from some of the best therapists in the area.
Our Mission Statement:
Kneaded Relief Day Spa & Wellness is dedicated to providing quality service and a comfortable environment where our clients can feel safe and taken care of on an individual basis.
We are committed to professional integrity, business excellence and true quality.
Our mission is to provide a working environment that is supportive and respectful to individuals’ input and skill.
What we do for you:
• All guest scheduling and marketing
• Supply linens and all supplies or tools necessary to be successful
• State-of-the-art hydraulic tables that easily adjust for each guest
• 15 minute breaks between every session at minimum – we cater breaks to each individual therapist’s needs to avoid burnout and/or injury
• Mobile schedule view so you can check your schedule when you’re away from work
• In-depth paid training so you feel comfortable and confident working on guests
What we offer:
• 25 years of experience in the industry as a Madison area staple
• Loyal clientele who will quickly fill your schedule
• Competitive hourly base pay – you are paid for every minute you are working, including a built-in 30 minute set up and 30 minute clean up. You are not just paid while performing services. We value you for more than just your hands.
• Flexible schedule that works for you and your lifestyle – full and part time work is available
What we look for in you:
• State of Wisconsin Massage License
• Responsibility, reliability, friendliness, professionalism
• Therapeutic massage background is preferred but not required
• Night and weekend availability is preferred (every other weekend is required or every Saturday or Sunday)
• Employee discount on services and retail products
• Annual continuing education reimbursement
• Annually renewing free services valued at over $1,100
• Health, Dental, and Vision insurance available for eligible employees
• Paid Time Off
$34,000-$65,000 full time (33-40 hours)
$15,000-$50,000 part time (12-32 hours)
Starting pay is based on experience and skill. All team members are paid a guaranteed hourly wage whether performing services, training, or helping the team. You should expect to receive an average of $30-$35 per hour (EVERY hour you are clocked in) to start (this includes non-cash gratuities).
• Hiring bonus
• Night and Weekend Pay Incentive
• Monthly service credit to use at the spa
• Additional bonuses possible
• Annual salary increases
Please turn in cover letter, resume, and application (available at kneadedreliefdayspa.com/careers) to Duke Harvey by email at Duke@kneadedreliefdayspa.com, or by fax 608-255-3447