Group Fitness Trainer/Personal Trainer
No need to deal with high pressure sales! At Burn Boot Camp, we bring the clients to you!
Burn Boot Camp is a lifestyle fitness facility that inspires, empowers, and transforms lives within our community. We provide the mindset and positive environment for our members to encourage and motivate one another to get better every day. Our clients experience a high-energy 45-minute workout that is progressively challenging and never the same.
Burn sets itself apart by creating a hybrid program of maximum intensity and gritty effort combined with unparalleled positivity, motivation, encouragement, and teamwork. The company strives to empower women & men to believe they can do anything they set their mind to, and with the support and dedication of the
nation's elite personal trainers, members learn the tools to reach their goals and create a new lifestyle. The supportive community at Burn Boot Camp is what makes it the strongest fitness company on the planet.
With 6 open locations in the Greater Madison area and more to come our award-winning team is growing. We are actively seeking the strongest and passionate candidates to be a part of our dream team and spread the Burn Boot Camp mission.
We believe that everyone has untapped potential within them, and our gyms are safe spaces to work on unleashing your potential. We put in the work to disrupt the norm and get the results. We dream big and don’t settle for the status quo. We never accept less than 110% to help each other deliver the authentic Burn Boot Camp experience. We are always innovating together to give our clients an experience that no other fitness facility can provide. Never following, always leading, living ahead of the moment in fitness. We aren’t just a company; we’re a community vested in each other’s success. We value humility and a team approach at every level of the company. We believe that we are stronger together and together we will rise.
As a Burn Boot Camp Trainer, you will be a part of a dynamic team that positively affects the lives of our members and trial guests on a daily basis! You will participate in the operation and success of a fast-paced fitness facility, build relationships with Burn members and the community in order to help maintain and build member base, and you will be responsible for providing our members with the best client experience ever!
Responsibilities and Duties
- Deliver pre-designed and custom workouts to groups averaging around 30 or more
- Ability to lead and motivate clients throughout intense training sessions
- Build and maintain highly engaged member base
- Practices what you preach. Lives a lifestyle similar to the way you want members to live theirs.
- Meet one-on-one with members to discuss their fitness and nutrition goals
- Ensure safety of participants in regard to exercise technique
- Modify specific exercises to accommodate various skill levels
- Attend weekly and monthly fitness meetings and required educational presentations
- Handle member concerns when applicable
- Use Social Media daily to keep members engaged and promote brand as directed by the Lead Trainer
- Convert promotional clients and free trails to members
- Be fitness leader in community
Qualifications and Skills
- Experienced Certified Personal Trainer. Must hold or be in the process of obtaining fitness certification from an approved education company such as ACSM, ACE, NAMS, NCSA, AFFA, NFPT(NCCA Certified) OR a Bachelor's degree in an exercise science related field.
- Knowledge of physiology, exercise technique, and body mechanics
- Pass Burn Boot Camp Strength and Conditioning Assessment
- Ability to multi-task and stay organized
- Positive, motivating and effective interpersonal communication skills
- Desire and capacity to train all fitness levels
- Ability to train one on one while simultaneously motivating and pushing other members
- Have a high level of understanding and presence in social media
- CPR/AED certification
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Job Types: Part-time, Full-time
- Continual standing and walking during shift
- Continual talking & encouragement over a mic during shift
- Must be able to occasionally lift up to 90 lbs
- Complete a Strength & Conditioning Assessment
- Competitive Hourly Pay & Flexible Scheduling
- Pay Advancement Based on Credentials and Continuing Education
- Fast-Paced, Fun, Energetic Atmosphere
- Generous Paid Time Off
- On the Spot Training
- Free Burn Membership
- Opportunity to Compete in the Annual Burn Athlete Games
- Potential to Train at Burn University
- Fitness Friendly Dress Code
- Discounts on Burn Nutrition & Merch!