Peterson Technology Group
WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU REALLY ENJOYED YOUR WORK? It’s a great time to join our IT consulting team. We are a growing managed services consulting company that is seeking a customer-focused, consulting engineer who believes in our core values: Excellence in what we do, doing what we say, doing the right thing, prioritizing teamwork, and servicing the client above all else.
Not for the average IT geek! Peterson Technology Group wants a team player who enjoys helping people. Attention to detail is critical and striving for perfection is seen as a good attribute. Loves helping people. You have to be a self-starter, independent thinker, like creating documentation and standard operating procedures, and be passionate about the quality of your work.
This is a full-time position with benefits based out of Madison, WI. There will be some on-call and after-hours work. Must communicate extremely well, enjoy helping people, and understand how to troubleshoot technical problems.
The ideal candidate will:
• Design and implement VMware and Hyper-V virtualized environments;
• Configure single and multi-site Windows Active Directory domains;
• Understand the difference between vCenter, vMotion, & vSphere and when to use them;
• Understand how and when to create GPO and GPP and when to use them, how FSMO roles should be configured, and how AD sites are used;
• Be able to configure and support Office 365;
• Need to be able to create and follow procedures, processes, and documentation;
• Identify, troubleshoot, and resolve hardware, software, and network problems;
• Have experience using PSA and RMM tools.
Must have a minimum of three years of experience in a technical, customer service position, be self-motivated, detail-oriented, and want to be part of a fun, hard-working team.
Does this sound like you?
Come and grow with us! We’re setting the standard for high-quality customer service for IT consulting companies.
Apply below right now!