Iconica is looking for an energetic individual to join our Office Support Services team! In this position, you will work closely with internal team members to carry out various coordination and support duties. You will develop an understanding of evolving business needs and help guide the organization in adapting and prioritizing processes to meet the needs. With a wide range of responsibilities, no day will be the same.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Providing support and coordination for company events (Iconica ACE food truck events, company meetings, community events, and client events)
- Greeting visitors and assisting with meeting set up
- Providing general office management support (mail, shipping, supplies, calendars)
- Assisting management and project teams with document management, scheduling meetings, reserving conference rooms, reserving company vehicles, etc.
- Coordinating/preparing/proofreading office correspondence
- Assisting with CRM (Customer Record Management) entries such as accounts, contacts, and subsequent updates
- Organizing and updating the design library including maintaining relationships with vendors and sale reps
- Scheduling and assisting with set-up of continuing education sessions for project team members
Qualified candidates will have the following:
- Minimum two years of professional administrative experience (experience in the construction, engineering, or architecture industry a plus)
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Effective working individually and within team environments
- Strong time management, organizational and priority setting skills
- Demonstrated independent problem-solving ability
- Strong attention to detail
- High initiative and passion for learning
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
You will have opportunities to learn and take on additional responsibility. Where you take your career is up to you. We feel that everyone who joins Iconica is a potential future leader. If you have a passion for learning and an appetite to proactively support day-to-day operations, we want to hear from you.
At Iconica, we approach design and construction collaboratively and are out to change the perceptions of our industry. We are a full-service team: architecture, engineering and construction professionals working together as one business. We offer a challenging and fun work environment, professional growth opportunities, and a healthy work life balance. Come join our growing team!
To be considered, apply online at www.iconicacreates.com.
Iconica is an Equal Opportunity Employer.